Hello beauties! It’s my FAVOURITE time of the year! And I just had to absolutely share with you what is on my Christmas wish list this year – because what kind of girlfriend would I be if I didn’t share with you what I really really want? (And it’s not a zig a zig ahhhh.)
I hope this gives you an idea of some things you may wish to add to your list or choose as a gift for somebody else. I will link all of these items where you can purchase them to make it 10x easier for you.
This year I have become more of a ‘minimalist’ shall we say, and an environmentalist and a lot of other ‘ist’ words I can’t be bothered with. But I no longer wish to make majority of my purchases with ‘the big brands’. Instead I am focusing on sustainable, Australian made, eco friendly, and small business.
I feel a lot happier knowing that I am purchasing something that has been made with love, that the environment has come into consideration, and I may be putting a meal on the table of a mum who took a chance at a dream.
I encourage you to think about where you put your dollar when you’re making your gift purchases this Christmas.
SO low and behold! Here’s the list:
- Eco-Friendly bikini set / Burrows & Co
- Wholefood Nutrition shakes / Juice Plus
- Inika makeup set / Flora and Fauna
- 1L Insulated Steel Drink Bottle / Nourish Naturally
- Loving Earth Milk Chocolate Coated Incan Berries / Flora and Fauna
- Printed Yoga Mat / Yogi Peace Club
- Activewear set / Nimble Activewear
- Float Tank Experience / Various Locations
- Bamboo Intimates / Boody
- Beach tote bag / Sand and Dunes
- Open Wide book by / Melissa Ambrosini
- ADOPT an animal / WWF
So this may or may not be a hint to my family (Brad, the links are there to make it easy for you….) but I hope it gives you a helping hand and you choose some gifts with love this Christmas.
PS. If you aren’t much into gift giving then I totally get you. Make your family some healthy treats and wrap them up nice for a cheaper, more loving touch.
Merry Christmas Beautiful!
Lots of Love,